Recreation is a great way to meet new people. Whether its going to the Bowling Alley for some games of bowling or if intrested in Arts & Crafts, classes will be held with a variety of crafts. Activities included in this could be drawing, painting, pottery.
How to get started
Apply on Bunk1.com:
- Please provide current life plan with proper specifications.
- Please provide a current annual, current immunizations and results of QuantiFERON or PPD series that has been completed within the last 5 years.
- Please note that if your loved one is currently in a residential program, they may not be eligible.
- All life plans and medical documents can be uploaded on Bunk1.com or emailed to Respite@citizens-inc.org
- If your loved one is Self – Directed, please check our broker’s information for rates.
- An interview may also be scheduled upon application review.
Eligibility and Guidelines
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Your loved one must fall into a 1:6 ratio at minimum.
- We can assist with hygienic changes and toileting if they are able to ambulate and assist with transfers.
- Our program does not provide meals or beverages other than water.
- All meals should be nut free and prepared as per their diet order.
- We ask that you send your loved one with a change of clothes, diapers (if they use it) and sunscreen.
- We are unable to assist with medications as we do not have a nurse or AMAP staff present, parents/guardians are able to provide their loved with medications.
- All required up to date Documents that are required will ALL need to be submitted prior to start.