*** ON HOLD: NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING ***
A great way to meet new people. Locations may vary out in the community like Bowling Alleys, Dances, Paint & Sips, and Special-Themed Events.
How to Get Started:
- Please provide a current Life Plan with proper specifications.
- Please provide a current annual, current immunizations, and results of QuantiFERON or PPD series that has been completed within the last 5 years.
- All Life Plans and medical documents can be uploaded on Bunk1.com or emailed to Respite@citizens-inc.org
- Please note that if your loved one is currently living in a Residential program, they may not be eligible.
- If your loved one is Self-Directed, please check our broker’s information for rates.
- An interview may also be scheduled upon application review.
Eligibility and Guidelines:
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Your loved one must fall into a 1:6 ratio at minimum.
- We can assist with hygienic changes and toileting if they are able to ambulate and assist with transfers.
- Our services do not provide meals or beverages other than water.
- All meals should be nut-free and prepared as per their Diet Order.
- We ask that you send your loved one with a change of clothes, diapers (if needed), and sunscreen.
- We are unable to assist with medications as we do not have a nurse or AMAP staff present. Parents/guardians are able to provide their loved ones with medications.
- All required up-to-date Documents will need to be submitted prior to start.